Important Suspension Components
- Wheel Alignment: Keeping your wheels straight not only helps protect your suspension, but is also important for fuel efficiency, handling, and making your tires last longer.
- Tires: Make sure your tires are properly inflated and rotated to ensure the overall optimal performance of your vehicle, including reductions in bumps after your car takes impact from the road.
- Struts and Shocks: If your car is experiencing bumpy or excessively bouncy driving but the roads are in good condition, your vehicle’s struts and shocks may need to be replaced.
- Springs: Make sure your car’s springs are in good condition so it can properly support the weight of your vehicle.
- Power Steering: There are a few important factors in your power steering you should keep track of—the fluid, belt, pump, and rack. Each one contributes to the overall quality of your vehicle’s steering, so you don’t lose control or experience a slipping sensation while driving.
If you think your MINI Cooper needs repairs for any of these components, make sure to let MINI Edmonton know and book an appointment with our service centre.